Thursday 6 October 2016

Top 9 must haves A/W 16

My time in London allowed me an inside look into the fashion industry and here are my Top 9 must haves for autumn/winter 2016


        1.  Denim Dad Shirt


A "dad" denim shirt is just an oversized shirt which your dad could probably fit into. These are super easy to wear, so comfy and in my opinion gorg with a faux fur gilet on top!

        2.  Anything Leather


Topshop                                     

Leather is always a reoccurring trend! It will never go out of style!
This season why not try leather with a twist?
I love this skirt from topshop! Embroided flowers are another massive trend this autumn! They are everywhere! 

        3.  Swashbuckler Belt
                                                                         Very.co.uk

      I'm personally not a belt girl - but I appreciate that they can tie a whole look together, make a shirt dress that little bit more feminine. This season its all about chunky statement belts!

        4. Puffy Anorak
                                                  

                                                           Zara



If you live in the UK like myself you know a puffy anorak is a must! So when the shops are stocking "nicer" ones than your classic north face! It makes tackling the miserable British winter that little bit easier!

        5. Sheer Hosiery
  
       
There isn't much I can say! Other than (insider tip) Green!!

     6. Socks and Sandals



Socks and sandals is quite possibly the most controversial trend! You either love it or hate it! I admit I'm not a fan for flat "summer" sandals with socks underneath! However as seen above a high heal and some chunky knit socks can be chic!!

        7.  Thigh High Boots



Another reoccurring trends- but oh so practical for the cold weather! 
I love these with a mini skirt and my personal preference is flats rather than heeled ones. 

        8.  Velvet




I LOVE velvet! I know Christmas is approaching! 
This blazer is my new lust - very Gucci! I love it!

        
    
   9.  Gothic Lipstick




Gothic lipstick makes me nervous! I am very fair skinned and a nude lipstick kind of girl. Black is frightening. However Gothic lipstick was seen all over the A/W 16 runways. So if like me black is a bit daunting then try a very deep purple!


I hope I've encouraged some new Autumn purchases! 

Love 

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment