Tuesday 11 October 2016

Chanel No. 5 L'eau review

Chanel No.5 L’eau


Obsessed!

That’s all I can really say!

Ever since I was a little girl I’ve loved No.5 it to me smells like my mum and my Gran. It’s an expensive smell and makes you feel special.

The thing that put me off the original No.5 is how strong it is, I personally prefer a light perfume.

No.5 L’eau is a lighter – watered down No.5. It’s fresher but the iconic smell of No.5 is there. Chanel caught on to the fact that No.5 was worn by Grandmothers and Mothers and needed to do something to appeal to a younger consumer. Lily Depp is the ideal model to be the face of this new venture for Chanel.


I am so in love with this perfume, I feel sophisticated and grown up. And I love have a piece of Chanel. It’s the priciest perfume I’ve ever purchased but I truly believe its worth the money and I love wearing it on special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment